Black Friday Deals used to be a nightmare causing pandemonium by customers fighting in the aisles. More and more customers and bargain hunters are playing safe and shopping for deals online. Many shopping centres and supermarkets across the UK two years ago were empty, even though shops had opened early for the anticipated rush of hungry customers looking for a bargain.
A survey revealed that millions of customers stayed at home shopped online which resulted in a record-breaking day on Black Friday. Shopping experts think that people are put off by customers bad behaviour. Read the article here.
Only the Brave
Plan ahead if you are going to the Black Friday Sales. Make a list of the items you have in mind, seriously question your motive for wanting to be part of the shopping frenzy. Without a strategy, you could be tempted to spend more on unwanted items. Experience has certainly taught me not to buy on impulse fraught with guilt and stress. If you’re shopping for gifts make a list of all the people you planning on buying gifts. You can keep track of your gifts and avoid duplication or missing out on a family member or friends.
What about Me?
Make that list because you most definitely want to pamper yourself. If you see something you like grab it because it’s not going to be there when you come back. Don’t buy an item because they are reasonably priced. If its time to part with your old crockery, cutlery utensils or your bedding needs upgrading, now is the time. Plan your budget and stick to it. It’s easy to buy on impulse, I could suggest You walking into the shop blindfolded. Now! that would take the fun out of Black Friday, wouldn’t it?
Arm Yourself with Energy Foods
Plan meals and snacks into your shopping expedition. It can be too easy to forget food amid the rush for bargains but not eating for energy will leave you feeling tired and irritable, and more liable to blow up at your fellow customers as they snatch the last limited bargain from under your nose.
- Visit your favourite food spots to fill up on water, juices, and healthy snacks such as salads, sandwiches and rolls, steamed vegetables and roasted meats. Given that this is the day after Thanksgiving, go easy on the fast foods and try to avoid them if you can.
- Fatty and sugary foods will cause you to feel a temporary high and then a big crash, which will spoil your shopping experience.
Hit the shops!
You’ve done the planning and you have your map. What are You Waiting For?
- Avoid sleeping in. The early bird definitely gets the worm on this day. Most people are up and out of the house before dawn. Most stores open much earlier than usual.
- Don’t think you can sleep until 11:00 and still be able to find those Manolos for 50 per cent less – they’ll be gone before 7 am!
- Have your game face on and look determined and confident. You can’t be a wuss and think that you have a fighting chance amongst the bargain shoppers on this day; assert yourself politely if someone barges in and takes your place in line. But be careful – some people will elbow, kick, pinch, anything it takes to get that last limited bargain, so choose your battles wisely – this is only shopping after all, not a do-or-die life choice. If you don’t like people’s behaviour, don’t push your luck because bargains aren’t worth bruises.
- Do not leave your basket unattended. When you see an item you want, keep a tight hold on it; leaving it in an unattended basket will be too much temptation for some and things will “disappear” the moment your back’s turned.
- If you can, try to avoid the layaway lines. You’ll find yourself in one the entire day and miss out all the good stuff in other stores. Plus, everyone’s heard more than a few horror stories where items were missing or hard to find when the time came to pick up your layaway order. If it can’t be avoided this shopping season, this is something to keep in mind for next year.
Black Friday 2019 – Coming Soon to Wealthy Affiliate
This website would not have been possible for the expert and professional tutorials of Wealthy Affiliate
A message from the co – founder Kyle:
This year Black Friday weekend is running Friday November 29th, 2019 – Monday December 2nd, 2019.
As we do every year, we are going to be running an AMAZING offer on our yearly membership at WA for those that want to take part in this offer. We fully anticipate this being our most exciting, and YOU oriented Black Friday event yet.
This year, like other year’s you are going to be able to get a Premium membership at WA at the lowest price EVER.
With inflation climbing again this year, the value of a dollar is going less far with each day that passes. However, we are on a mission to keep your costs of running a business the lowest in the industry, while maintaining our lead in the industry and offering the MOST comprehensive, technically advanced, and well support affiliate/internet marketing platform online.