The Taga Bike and Stroller got me going and I was hooked. The price is a bit steep but the benefits are rewarding. See what You think?
The Taga Bike & Stroller is truly one-of-a-kind: this is the only stroller that converts to a bike, and the only bike that converts to a stroller. So you can enjoy leisurely, fun, and safe bike rides with your child, and then convert your Taga to a stroller and hop right onto the bus or into the grocery store.
When you’re done shopping, convert your Taga back and pedal your groceries home! In bike mode, the Taga Bike & Stroller is a tall, sturdy tricycle, with a high-finish aluminum alloy frame, front, and rear brakes, and 16″ quick-release wheels. The child seat is right between your handlebars, so you can chat with your child as you roll along – riding on the Taga Bike is great for family bonding, and terrific fun for both parents and kids.
You can see your child and your child can see all the fun scenery, instead of your back. Reviewers report that the Taga Bike is easy to turn, and the three gears help with small inclines. Plus, hey! It’s great exercise.
- Converts from Bike to Stroller with no tools in 30 seconds
- Suitable for 1 or 2 kids (with the second seat) ages 6 months+
- Rider weight capacity up to 220 pounds
- Comes in 4 colors: red, blue, green, and orange
- The child is up front between parent arms. There is no more craning their neck to make sure the baby’s safe behind them, and they can actually talk to their baby and enjoy the ride with kids
- This Bike has a wide range of applications: It’s also a great workout way, like an exercise bike.
The Taga Bike and Stroller are available on Amazon